Best Practices – Micro Local Cameras
Deploying Micro local Cameras can be a real challenge. Between the complexities of setting up Internet service at a remote location to physically installing a camera you are faced with a dozen obstacles. We want to offer our experience in hopes of reducing the need for ibuprofen…Videstra has extensive experience in the deployment of Micro local cameras, be they Axis, Bolin, Sony, Truen or any h.264/265 camera. Let us help you through education, tips and tricks in our series we are calling
On this page we will be posting several articles designed to guide you through your deployments. Our intent is to post new articles every 3 weeks or so. If you like you can provide your email address in the form at the bottom of this page for early access. As new articles are published we will let you know via the email address you provide.
Here is a list of the available articles and ones that will be available in the weeks to come:
- Remote Internet Service Checklist (published)
- Camera Installation/Deployment – reducing your service load (Published)
- Camera Security – Securing your cameras against threats!
- Diagnosing Remote Issues – Troubleshooting Micro-Local Camera Connections
- Camera Failover
- Selecting Cameras << ♦ NEW ♦
- Camera Settings coming soon
- Why Scan Converters are Evil coming later
- Automation With Micro-Local cameras coming soon after later…
Access to all documents is completely free – with no registration required! If you would like to get advance copies of any of these white papers (which could be weeks before the scheduled publish date) please fill out the form below.